
















We took the kids and headed up to Bear Lake for the 24th of July! I have never been there before so I was pretty excited to go. We rented a boat for a day and tried to wakeboard, slalem & tube! Of course, we also had to get a famous raspberry shake, which I am actually craving right now. It was so much fun! I tried to put the pictures in order of how it went. My favorite is the look on my Mom's face before she gets in the water. She had been warning us that she was going to show us all up.....the next picture describes what really happened. Good thing, my Dad was there to hold up that flag so many times!





2 comments:
Great pics as usual. Didn't you miss the awesome boat we had in Grenada. Can't wait to see you guys.
I'm jealous....wish we could have been there with the family. Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pic of Renny and Justin riding together smiling...so fun!
Post a Comment