







Yesterday was a special day for us. Renny was a part of the traditional "White Coat Ceremony" that every 1st term medical student attends. It is sort of a welcoming into the medical field and a representation that all your hard work has paid off! YAHOO!!! I was so proud of him on that stage. His smile made me so happy. I just want to tell him that I always knew he could do it and that I love him with all that I have.
King Henry!
8 years ago




9 comments:
Way to go Renny! Tell him congrats from the Banks.
How cute! Good job Renny!!!! You look very nice in your white coat! It is so you!!! I wish we could be there with all of you! Love you guys!
Thanks so much you guys for your support and comments!
Wahoo Renny! Congratualtions to you too Casey!
congrats to renny (and zane) thanks for taking pictures for me casey! I love the one you got of zane waving at us! we are excited to be here with you guys for the long haul....
congrats renny.
great that they give you long coats...utah does as well. many of the schools give short coats to their students so they aren't mistaken for doctors. the short coats, in my mind, just assure that students aren't taken seriously--rather than assure patient safety..:)
anyway, strong work.
Great Job Renny!!!! We are super proud of you! And you too Casey! Guess what? I ran into a girl on our flight home that knows you and Heather from Cougarettes! I have totally forgotten her name but she has long brown hair and is now working for Heather! Small world.
Congrats to Renny!
You look awesome Renny! My comments are a little late, but it was really fun seeing you in the white coat - you're the handsomest doctor around:)
Post a Comment