Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going Home..




Today I have been packing and packing getting ready for our plane ride home tomorrow (actually Tuesday @ 12:01am). We are keeping our fingers crossed that Gabe sleeps through the first plane ride to New York. You might want to cross yours too. he. Knowing Gabe, she will probably do the opposite of what you think she might! Anyways, we are really excited to get back to our "home" away from home. I am really excited to see all my friends and to be back in my own place. It has been really nice living with family too. We are really going to miss them, as well as their wonderful backyard and all the space and fun things it has to offer. Grenada, here we come,...again.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope everything goes well for you on your journey back, i'm sad that we didn't get a chance to get together while you were here. Dyson misses Gabe but we look forward to seeing you in November. Good luck to Renny with starting Med School!

Randi said...

I love the picture of the city/ water scape. Where do you get your textures from?

I bought some from Nichole V. But I would love to find some more and this one is cool.

Sara and Dustin said...

We're so excited for you to get back! Anna's already talking about "Kee-see" and "Babe." Good luck with your travels!

Dartay said...

Thanks again for taking our pictures, everyone loves them! It was really good to see you guys, if just for a minute! Have a safe trip :)

carrie said...

So, you're back at home sweet home, huh. Glad to see you made it in one piece. Hopefully Gabe traveled well. :) Cheepy is so cute! And that's so sweet that he finally just flew away after feeling all better. Hope you'll be back in the states sometime later this year...I'll think we'll be home around Christmas time.

Tara said...

We are going to miss you!!! Good Luck! Hopefully we will see you soon.
Love ya