

I thought I would post a little something for our friend "Cheepy" (named by Gabe). Ren found him on the side of the road on Monday and decided to bring him home. He was such a cute little guy and actually very tame. He loved to sit on your finger and yesterday he hopped onto my shoulder. I felt like a pirate. Sometimes, he would think our fingers were worms and open his little mouth, like in the picture above. He flew away yesterday and we miss his little cheap, cheap.





3 comments:
how sweet! I bet it was fun for Gabe. We're excited to have you back with us soon!
Casey your pictures are AMAZING! I've looked at your blog for a while now & just love it, but always leave without commenting (i'm terrible). I'm so glad you are back in utah! We should get together when we move back from Chicago!!! Anyways, Gabe is gorgeous.
Casey your pictures are AMAZING! I love looking at your blog & have never left a comment (I'm terrible). I'm glad to see you guys are back home, we should get together when I move back from Chicago. Anyways, Gabe is gorgeous
Post a Comment