Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Harley's.



























So there is this building that is right off the freeway in Lindon, Utah that is one of the coolest buildings I have ever seen. If you skim over it, you might just think it is a huge, old building with rusted metal slates and old watertowers, but if you look just a second longer, you will realize it is the new Harley Davidson Building. The majority of the building is made from recycled parts from the Geneva Steel Plant. I asked Ren to come with me to it, so I could scout it out and maybe even ask a biker if I could take his picture. I didn't find any willing bikers, but there were some pretty cool bikes and logos to snap some shots of. Here are just a couple of pictures from my trip over there. I have put some more on my photoblog if you want to check them out. (Ren said I can get a Harley,....one day.)

1 comment:

Randi said...

Okay - you are awesome. I am a friend of Carrie's and I saw your pictures on her blog. Amazing. I am such an amateur and wish I had someone to ask questions about effects and such. Love your stuff! Great work. :) I will be checking back often. -Randi B.