Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Moffitt's!
















Here are some pictures of my good friends, Darren & Taylor. It was a lot of fun shooting them with their two, cute dogs!

4 comments:

Dartay said...

Casey, they are so cute! Well not much me, but the editing and the boys. Thanks so much, can't wait to see the rest!

Banks Family said...

Love the pictures of the Moffits. I need you to take some of us some time!

Flinders Family said...

These turned out really good! Next time you guys are here you need to do our family pictures...and we need to see you guys! It's been years!

Patrick Stevenson said...

Hey Renny,
I came across your blog on the SFHS blog. That's cool that you attend SGU in Grenada. One of our best friends attended school there several years ago, and then they moved to St. Vincent for two years and then on to Brooklyn for his clinicals. We visited them while they lived in St. Vincent and jumped around to a few other islands while we were there. If you get the chance you should try to visit Canouan, Mayreau and Rameua Islands. They were amazing!

I see that you are still in contact with Darren Moffitt. Could you email his contact info - stevensonpat@gmail.com? I’d like to touch base with him.

Thanks!
Patrick