Monday, July 7, 2008

Timpanogos Cave Hike!
























We put on our hiking shoes, and got our backpacks and made the three hour hiking trip up to the Timp Cave and back. It was really fun to make that hike again. It has been a while since I last did it. My Dad and I used to hike up to the cave in the mornings when I was in high school. We went with Summer, Wyatt and cousin Finn. Inside the cave we saw lots of Stalactamites and Stalactalites,...(I think that's how you spell those?) Anyways, it was a lot of fun and a good workout!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like fun Cas!
I think it would be fun to take Gavin up there! He would have to be in a back pack of course! Knowing him he would run right off the edge think it would be a lot of fun! I am excited to go to bear lake! It will be a lot of fun! Love ya