I finally got around to working on some pictures from our trip to Utah, back in May. We stopped in New York for a day and went to one of the museum's there. I absolutely love this picture and thought I would post it just for fun. It is of real butterflies on a wall, and I just love the pathway of their flight.
King Henry!
8 years ago





3 comments:
you're kidding me!? No way is that a real picture. I thought for sure you were going to say you painted it! I love it and think it would look AWESOME framed!
Ha! Thanks Shauna. It was in one of the museum rooms where they had all these different kinds of insects on the walls. Kindof creepy and interesting at the same time. I am glad you like it though!
I don't know if you remember me or not but this is Lindsey (Boren) Walker. I was friends with Tara in high school. Your photography is amazing! Seriously, I am way impressed. I don't know if you are in Utah often, but I would love for you to take Dan and I's pictures. Just let me know!! And your family is so cute. Dan is going to med school too, so maybe you can also give me some pointers on how to get through that 'cause I know it's not easy.
Post a Comment