We were able to drive down to Farmington, New Mexico and go to one of the McDaniel family reunions! Along the way, we stopped and hiked to the "Delicate Arch" in Moab, and also got to see the Native American ruins in Mesa Verde. I still have a bunch of pictures I am going to post of the McDaniel family, so stay tuned.
King Henry!
8 years ago











5 comments:
VERY cool Casey! I love all the ones on the photoblog too!
Beautiful!!
you have such a good eye. the photos are great.
how long are you guys in town? we need to get together so the kids can play.
Man I love your pics you take. You need to start selling them, I would be in line to buy them. Your blog is so cute too.
Hey, Casey...it's Trish Fine, Jimmy Fine's wife (we met at the McDaniel reunion). Anyways, I saw you clicking pictures all night long but didn't realize what a gift you had. I am really impressed! Jimmy and I have enjoyed looking through your blog. He wants me to ask what you are doing in Grenada and to tell Ren 'howdy' for him. Take care! (we have a blog, too if you want to take a peek sometime... jtfinefamily.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment