Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Gateway!








We went up to the Gateway today with Brittany and Ethan Hill! Gabe and Ethan got to play in the Discovery Center and run around like crazy. The Helicopter was pretty cool, and the kids even got to wear these little vests that represented different workers. It was cute. Afterwards, we went over to where the kids play in the water. It took Gabe and Ethan a while to even walk near the shooting sprays. I took this last picture right before some water shot up and made them run like crazy the other way!

3 comments:

beth said...

Looks like fun! I bet those sprays of water felt nice in the heat - even if they were a little scary.

Amanda said...

I decided I'd better not show these pics to Dyson. He might get jealous that Ethan is tryin to steal his girl. haha.
It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I didn't even know the Hills were in town.

carrie said...

How fun Casey! Such cute pictures of Ethan and Gabe holding hands. I don't remember all that fun stuff (helicopter, water sprinklers, etc.) at Gateway. Maybe it's new since we were there last.

On a side note, I responded to your question on "tagging." Go the comments on Bailey's spotlight and let me know if you have any more questions. love ya!