Monday, July 14, 2008

Capener Family Reunion!



























Back in June I was lucky enough to attend one of the Capener family reunions! These only happen every 5-10 yrs or so, so I considered myself pretty lucky! he. Anyways, it was great to see all of my cousins & family and for Gabe to meet some of her long lost kin! We were able to celebrate Oma's birthday and meet Bobby's (Cape) new fiance, Mary Mac! They make a beautiful couple and seem perfect for one another! I wish we could be here for their wedding. We also bar-b-qued at a friend's house and enjoyed their beautiful backyard and home.

2 comments:

carrie said...

Great pics Case! I thought the one at the beginning of the siblings turned out really nice. Loved what you did with the one of Gabe looking at the Del Mar fair in the distance. Nice work!! It was great to see everybody! Let's do another reunion BEFORE 5-10 more years pass by! :) Take care everyone!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos...I will have to see about purchasing some. You do great work, Casey!