You certainly have a way of making campus look really great! Even the gym looks quite nice. That's what I call good photography :) It's also fun to show my family good pictures of campus.
That is a very beautiful campus! Renny is lucky! I wouldn't mind going to school at a place like that! Very nice! And very cute pics of the little animal vet place. Gabe is so cute, I am very excited to see you guys when you come down this month! Can't wait! Love ya
Is it going to be hard for you guys to come home to the states? It is SO beautiful there! Clint is super jealous because his new campus doesn't look anything like that!! Glad to hear you guys are doing so good!!
To start off, I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 9 years. We have three beautiful kiddos named Gabe, Piper & Cole. They are all very exciting and love to keep me on my toes. We currently live in New Jersey while my husband completes his residency. Life as we know it, is wonderful. Perfect and crazy in all it's shapes and forms. I wouldn't take a single day back.
3 comments:
You certainly have a way of making campus look really great! Even the gym looks quite nice. That's what I call good photography :) It's also fun to show my family good pictures of campus.
That is a very beautiful campus! Renny is lucky! I wouldn't mind going to school at a place like that! Very nice! And very cute pics of the little animal vet place. Gabe is so cute, I am very excited to see you guys when you come down this month! Can't wait! Love ya
Is it going to be hard for you guys to come home to the states? It is SO beautiful there! Clint is super jealous because his new campus doesn't look anything like that!! Glad to hear you guys are doing so good!!
Post a Comment