Thursday, April 24, 2008

Learning new tricks!







So lately, Sara Weir and I have been learning some new things about photography! She was kind enough to show me how to do a watermark for my pictures! We are often telling each other new things we have found out online or just by trial and error. Anyways, these are some pictures I took of some friends of mine. I hope they don't mind me posting them on here! I think they are such a beautiful couple!

7 comments:

beth said...

Wow - those are amazing photos! Thanks for sharing.

Justin & Ashlee said...

You do really great photos. I wish I could do something like that. These ones turned out great!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

casey..wow! how exciting..photography, carribean! look at you! britt gave me your blog address...love it!

Amanda said...

I need to schedule my appointment. We will be back on the island in December so pencil us in! You and Sara and so amazing. It's good to have friends with such wonderful talents!

Tara said...

Wow! Very Very nice!

Amanda said...

would you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

carrie said...

Beautiful and fun Casey! Glad to see you continue to share your photography talent. Very nice!