Gabe loves to hang out with her buddy, Ethan!
Our kite was nicknamed the "Kite of Despair" since it didn't know how to fly. Maybe it had something to do with the person trying to fly it....he.
We had a fun Easter party a little while ago, where we flew kites, played duck duck goose and had an egg hunt!




4 comments:
I am glad Gabe and Ethan are such good friends. One day and you are already a blogging fool. Can't wait to see more.
Yay!! So glad you have joined the blogging world. You're addicted now, aren't you? I can't believe how many posts you have already! Love the pictures and am excited for more great ones to come. Gabe looks big. It'll be so good to keep in touch and get a glimpse into your lives in Grenada. We miss you guys. Love you--loved the post on Grenada and enjoying the "simple life." Simple, yet so abundant.
I hope that finn hasn't been replaced in Gabe's heart!
are you hula hooping in that picture?
Post a Comment