We went to the Grand Anse Beach a little while ago and the waves were pretty big near the shore. I think Ren was the only person running into the water, and I wonder why?
Hey Renny, it's Brady. Did you tell Casey to get a shot of you coming in? Cause, my man, you were COMING IN in that shot. Oh, also, I tried to pump my own gas in Oregon again, I sat there for about five minutes and nobody showed up so I just took the pump of myself and immediately the gas station swat team (consisting of a small asian man with a straw hat) swarmed me to tell me I was breaking the law and trying to steal his job. Oregon sucks.
To start off, I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 9 years. We have three beautiful kiddos named Gabe, Piper & Cole. They are all very exciting and love to keep me on my toes. We currently live in New Jersey while my husband completes his residency. Life as we know it, is wonderful. Perfect and crazy in all it's shapes and forms. I wouldn't take a single day back.
3 comments:
What great videos. Why do we find so much humor in people hurting themselves?
Hey Renny, it's Brady. Did you tell Casey to get a shot of you coming in? Cause, my man, you were COMING IN in that shot. Oh, also, I tried to pump my own gas in Oregon again, I sat there for about five minutes and nobody showed up so I just took the pump of myself and immediately the gas station swat team (consisting of a small asian man with a straw hat) swarmed me to tell me I was breaking the law and trying to steal his job. Oregon sucks.
took the pump off, sorry I can't type.
Post a Comment