
Sometimes I forget that we had a different kind of life before medical school. We used to live in this cute little house in downtown Provo, right next to the Provo Bakery. It was heaven. Gabe & I would often slip outside and wander over to the little building, excited to eat something sweet and delicious! Ren is the type of person that is always working on a project. It is just in his blood. I would come home from work and half a wall would be gone in one of the rooms! Or the ceiling! I came to the point where I came home everyday, just prepared for another surprise. he! When we sold our house, I think the value had increased almost double, from all the hard work Ren had done.
During our marriage, I graduated from BYU in Visual Arts, with a small hope of pursuing a dream in photography. Living in the Caribbean has been an incredible opportunity to learn even more about the art. I am so excited for our time here and being able to learn more every day! (And No, we are not cheerleaders. I know it looks like we were in this picture. Just a pair of Cougarettes with some true blue pride! Go COUGS!)
King Henry!
8 years ago




2 comments:
the blog looks great. what a good late night will do.
Thanks Britt! You are a sweetheart!
Post a Comment