Gabe is so cute! I don't think I am willing to brave Gavin learning how to pain yet! I don't think I could even imagine what he would do if he got a hold of paint!
Hey "Jane" so it looks like you guys are doing good... i guess you have one little person. That is cool. well i dont care if you put us on the blog list. me and marni are good im still in school and she is a photographer and is doing really good so i guess that is all that is up with us anyway catch you later.
To start off, I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 9 years. We have three beautiful kiddos named Gabe, Piper & Cole. They are all very exciting and love to keep me on my toes. We currently live in New Jersey while my husband completes his residency. Life as we know it, is wonderful. Perfect and crazy in all it's shapes and forms. I wouldn't take a single day back.
8 comments:
Gabe is such a cutie. I got a kick out of her video below!
How talented!
Gabe is so cute! I don't think I am willing to brave Gavin learning how to pain yet! I don't think I could even imagine what he would do if he got a hold of paint!
Hey I am glad you finally started a blog- yahoo. It is so fun to keep in touch that way!!! You guys look like you are having a fun time!
I love how the blue she is wearing on her face matches her blue Cinderella pjs!
Hey Case! I love your blog. It looks like you and your family are having an amazing experience in Grenada. Your little Gabe is beautiful!
Hey "Jane" so it looks like you guys are doing good... i guess you have one little person. That is cool. well i dont care if you put us on the blog list. me and marni are good im still in school and she is a photographer and is doing really good so i guess that is all that is up with us anyway catch you later.
it is so sad...Gabe is all GROWN up! FInn will be sad that he wasn't there to get "blue" with her.
Post a Comment