Sunday, November 28, 2010

My first wedding!


The ring and shoes, originally uploaded by Casey McDaniel. (Dean Michaels Studio)

I am just starting to get into shooting weddings. It is very different than the normal types of shoots I do, but so far I have loved it! There is so much energy going around and you are constantly shooting and trying to be quick, so the bride and groom can get back to their guests and cocktail hour, etc. It was so exciting, though, to go shoot one of my first real weddings! I went with a good friend, whose name also happens to be Kaycee and together we clicked through the night. It was seriously so much fun and so crazy at the same time! I have to thank Sara and Edmund for letting me a part of their gorgeous day! If you would like to see more of their wedding, click here.

P.S. I am pretty sure they both were doctors too. I have come to realize that NJ happens to be the home of many doctors!

No comments: