Before we jump to the parade, I had to include these two shots of the very first Thanksgiving turkey we have ever made! I was so excited to brine it and marinade it and of course eat it! And, luckily, it turned out delicious as you can see below!


This year we decided to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and battle the crowds!
Luckily, everything went really smoothly, which made
Thanksgiving Day that much better!
Thanksgiving Day that much better!
The whole gang (notice we are in the front! Yahoo for the guys for saving our spots!They had to be there around 6am to get that spot and the parade started at 9am.
Talk about dedication!)
I am not sure who these guys are either, all I know is that the girls seemed to scream theloudest when they saw them.
I thought of Gabe's cousins (Kennedy, Cameron & Bailey) when I took this picture,cause they love the Shrek.

Dora and India Arie. (I think India was a little bummed she didn't get her own float.Just the vibe I got.)


This really was one of my favorite floats, because this is the real deal!The original cast from Sesame Street!
Flash Gordon! He made my day.
We had so much fun at the parade on Thursday and are happy that everyone left happy! I think this will be the only time we go, since it is a good chunk of your day and takes a lot of work to make it worth going, still it was something we will always remember and take with us when we move along this crazy road of ours!




















2 comments:
I think that girl in the red coat is Nina Dobrev. . can't really tell cuz her face is weird. .but yes. This is Nicki.
This looks so fun! All the Grenada gang. We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment