We don't usually put up our Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving,
but this year we were a little excited to
get it up!
but this year we were a little excited to
get it up!

Our Christmas stockings(since they only had 4 different ones, Mom and Dad have
the same one; Mr. Claus and Mrs. Claus with a beard)
Yesterday, we spent a lot of the day decorating for Christmas. Back in August, we found a free Christmas tree on craigslist and found out yesterday, it was pre-lit with colored lights. Since we really wanted white lights (I guess I should say I really wanted white lights) we decided to take off all 650 of the already army-knotted lights & put on our own white ones. Needless to say, after about 5 hours of unwrapping and cutting lights, then re-wrapping, we had our very own tree! And, we love it. I think it was worth every little scratch I got from all those fake needles. ha!







No comments:
Post a Comment