Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Past due!

I have been wanting to post these pictures of different things going on here in NJ, but never got around to it until now! Sorry they are so late! (warning: there are a lot of pictures.)

This picture was taken soon after arriving in Jersey, with our very first piece of furniture! It was very momentous! It had been a long, hard day folks & we were more than happy to sink into our new, comfy couch!
(Oh and we have a new son...actually it is Gabe's cousin Finn.)

Our living room as it was slowly coming together!

The kids area! I will always be happy I bought this table!
Gabe uses it everyday!

I am so excited about these fun "float" wraps! I also am offering them
through my photography!

Piper at 9 1/2 months!

Ren just got a karate chop from Gabe.

Piper's favorite fall hat...and mine too.

We love apples, (or maybe it's just because I love this certain
apple toffee dip recipe my sister gave me)
either way
we had to go to another apple farm and pick some apples!

Gabe & Ethan

This is where we found our beauty of a pumpkin.
He's that one...right there!

I have no idea why they did that.

This picture actually really scares me. I have never seen that face before on Gabe.
Hopefully, I won't ever again. ha!

Our Halloween pumpkin!
(It got moldy after about 5 days. He couldn't cut the Jersey humidity!)

Gabe's principal at their school's Halloween parade walk.

Gabe was a witch this year!



Ethan gives it a thumbs up.

And, I had to include Michael Jackson. I think this was
the best Michael Jackson costume I have seen!

Gabe at Tanelle's Halloween party!

Here comes Dyson...(to the left Dyson, the left.)



Someone is excited to be a lion!!

Well hello there little mermaid. (we did two costumes for
Gabe this year, since this was her last year's costume.)

Posing all too well.

AHHHH!! Who is that scary lady who looks like a crippled bat?

Too cute.

At a get together with some of our friends, at the Liberty State Park in NJ.

Looking across the water at NY!

Some of our buds! Sorry, this shot is so far away!

The clan in Jersey!

1 comment:

Zane and Lexi said...

so fun to see what you guys have been up too! your apartment looks adorable. Happy Thanksgiving!