Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The talented Miss Gabe.

Ok, so I think I have the bragging rights to say I believe my daughter has a gift. She has a way with drawing things and portraying movement that seems above her years. I thought it would be fun to scan some of her latest works of art and post them for my family & friends to see! I don't think she'll mind..:)

(Notice who's wearing the head dress)

Fairytale Castle (notice the little dog on the drawbridge)

This was a collage she drew, cut out and glued together

The day after we saw "Tangled" Gabe came home & drew this.

Felix? I love how it almost looks like his little claws
are tearing the paper.



Halloween Ghosts & their graceful jumps

I really think she should illustrate a children's book. I need to look into that..

1 comment:

carrie said...

What beautiful masterpieces! Gabe, you are so talented! We are excited to receive your drawings in the mail....

Love, aunt Carrie