Piper's birthday crept up on us this year and before I knew it I had a one year old! Has it really been a year? I still remember sitting in the airport with Lexi Shaeffer, both of us pregnant and tired, coming home from Grenada to have our babies in the states. It wasn't a year ago...was it? Now, I have a little pumpkin head that crawls everywhere and has started making mad faces. ha! (Sorry, we call her pumpkin head.) It seems like Gabe's 1st year was one, long year and Piper's was a snap an' whiz across the room. It was still a wonderful year and falls at a wonderful time! Happy Birthday little one. (sorry this is late, it was Dec 13th.)
King Henry!
8 years ago



















2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday little Piper!! I can't believe she is already 1 years old Case!! She is sooo adorable!! Hope to see you all soon! Love and miss you!!!
p.s Thank you for your little Christmas card! Please tell Gabe we loved her picture!!!
Happy birthday, Piper! She is so darling.
P.S. I think "Numero One" is really funny.
Post a Comment