Sunday, December 26, 2010

Radio City Music Hall!




Gabe & Ethan in the Lego Superstore!


The Rockefeller tree, the night before it was to be lit!

A couple of weeks ago, Gabe and I had a special mother, daughter date! We joined Ethan and Brittany out for a night on the town in NYC! We had purchased tickets to the Christmas Spectacular, at the Radio City Music Hall and were more than excited to see the show! It turned out to be so fantastic and something I will definitely take my kids to again! We both loved watching the Rockettes dance and especially the nativity scene at the end, where live animals walked across the stage, including 2 camels! The show flew by and before we knew it the curtain was closing. It was seriously something I will always remember. Thanks Gabe, for being such a fun date! :)

No comments: