




Well, I am sooo happy to say that we have finally had FAMILY PICTURES taken!! Yeah! This is the first time we have ever had them taken and I am so excited! My good friend, Sara Weir took these for us and I just want to tell her that I love them! She did such a wonderful job! Thanks Sara!!
King Henry!
8 years ago




4 comments:
Sara always does such good work. It does help that she had good models to work with. Your fam is so cute. Gabe is such a doll!
very cute pictures. your little girl is adorable!
Cute pictures. You guys have such a pretty little girl. I want your kind of chrsitmas right now, on the beach!
Such cute pictures Casey! Gabe is adorable...love the pigtails! I love the picture with all of your faces close together and Gabe is in the middle. Sara did a great job!
Post a Comment