Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fort George

Fort George with Nanna!



We told Gabe to make a "shooting a cannon" face and this is what we got. (P.S. Gabe is getting a haircut tomorrow.)

Ahhh. Nothing like a backless chair on the top of a fort by a cliff.

You would never notice this little guy, unless you looked really hard. He was right next to the ironing board, broken toliet seat and other junk.

Laundry day.



Yesterday, we went to Fort George and walked around! The view was beautiful and the cannon's were pretty cool too. During out trip there, I decided to bring some of my laundry so I could hang it up to dry while we walked around. I mean, hey....why not? ha! Actually, I really think someone was living up there in the fort somewhere and thought it was a good, airy day to hang up some boxers.

No comments: