

Sandi & I with the Annadale Jumpers! They jump off the cliffs into the waterfall pond!

This dog covered his eyes right when I pointed my camera at him. I think he has had his fill of tourists.


Sandi & Gabe petting the monkeys!


Don't mind me.

One of the guys jumping into the water!

I have always wanted to get my picture with the ladies who can carry things on their heads. What a talent! Seriously! I still can't get over how little the lady to my left was. She came up to my shoulder! Ha!
2 comments:
How nice that Sandi could come out and visit for a while. Looks like you guys got to go to some beautiful places. Happy New Year!!
it looks like you guys are having fun. I love the random pictures! you guys are so funny. good luck with this term!
Post a Comment