Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008,....






Luckily, Santa Claus knew where Grenada was and decided to come to our house for Christmas! Gabe was pretty excited! It was fun just being together in our little apartment, in Grenada, not really having any big plans and places to go. Our most important event of the day was building a sandcastle and relaxing on the beach. It was a perfect day and one that we will always remember.

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

I quote Zane as we looked at your blog... " I miss Renny"
Happy New Year McDaniel Family!!! See you in a week!

Amanda said...

I had no idea you guys built that huge sand castle! It is pretty amazing.
It looks like Gabe had a wonderful Christmas.
Thanks for all the fun times this holiday season.

Sara and Dustin said...

It's so fun to see your Grenadian Christmas! Gabe's enthusiasm just oozes through the pictures. Maybe we should try to make a sand castle out of snow! I'm excited to see you soon!

Lindsey Walker said...

Merry Christmas! YOu guys are so lucky to be on the beach right now, in December.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Gabe looks so excited and so cute.

carrie said...

Love the sand castle.....wow! Wish you could have been home for Christmas, but glad to hear you had such a great one all to yourselves. :)