
I think this Santa had a broken arm.
You can't see it in this picture, but my favorite part was the roof and the ground the figures are standing in,...they are all covered in white, painted, palm tree leaves.
This picture didn't do it justice.
We went out the other night to go look at the lights in Grenada. The first picture is a little deceiving, not because it isn't that beautiful to look at, because it is, but because that & one other place are the only places lit up in Grenada for Christmas. And, the best part about it, is that they can only turn their lights on on certain nights, so they don't blackout the whole town nearby. Ahhh, Grenada. Luckily, we caught a night when they were on, so we went walking about and enjoyed the incredible exhibit!
We also decided Christmas wasn't exactly Christmas, without some good ol' stockings. So we decided to get crafty and make our own out of construction paper! It was so much fun and I have to say, my husband has some mad stockin skills. Look at that beautiful christmas tree! Sorry you can't see them better. Mine says "I love Santa" and Ren's says "Loot Sock" & "No oranges."(Ren & I were laughing a little at Gabe's cute little blob marks. Maybe we are the meanest parents in the world, but we thought they looked like bird poo markings,...so Ren added one to his stocking. I know it looks like an egg, but it is supposed to be a bird poo marking. Ha!)
King Henry!
8 years ago




2 comments:
I LOVE the stockings...bird poop droppings and all! Gave me a good laugh....hope you all are having a great Christmas holiday season. We miss you! Love always!!
Casey,
I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas!
I just happened to find your photography blog last night...you have such a talent!! Renny told us you liked taking pictures and photography...but he never told us how beautiful your pictures are! I would love for you to take some pictures of Derek and me! Also, we got a new camera for Christmas...maybe you could give me some pointers!
We will see you soon!
Sarah Worley
Post a Comment