Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Holidays are HERE!!!


Well, I am sorry I have been a bad "blogger" lately. Life has actually been pretty busy, which is crazy to say while living on Grenada, but it has. Things don't usually get busy, but the holiday's are upon us so maybe that's why. First, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of our good friends! There was so much good food, as you can see in the picture above! It was really fun & delicious! Then, the day after mind you, we put up our tree and decorated!! It was so much fun! The Weir's and the Johnson's came over to help and did a beautiful job helping decorate the tree! I really love having a tree in my house, and I have missed my little white lights. I used to have some up all year round in my kitchen, before we moved to Grenada. It always made me happy when I could turn off all the lights, except for those little white ones. Good times are here again! WAHOO!! We hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas holiday and that you are trying to do at least one nice thing, to someone, every day.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
P.S. and don't forget the mistletoe.

6 comments:

Jay said...

haha thats a great pic of renny haha

Denzil and Brittany said...

I love the picture of Renny. You tree looks great. I can't wait for you to have a green Christmas.
Happy Holidays!

Heather said...

I need your address to send you a christmas card.

FinnSatch said...

can I have a copy of the picture of Renny for Christmas?

Jackie said...

GREAT picture of Renny... he's sure to scare away the fish with that one! Glad you have such good friends there to celebrate the holiday's with....Take care!

carrie said...

Casey! That is not Renny, is it?!? How hilarious...made me laugh out loud! I'm so glad you have a tree and get to have your little white lights. I love that too. So glad you have good friends there to celebrate with...wish you could be here with us! We miss and love you guys!