The other day, Lexi, Maria, Lauren & I went out to play around with some maternity pictures. It was all for fun and so Lexi and I could have something to remember our pregnancy's by. Here are a couple from the ladies! Thanks so much gals!




I love this one!
The goofball, Gabe doing the dragon face. ha!




6 comments:
Oh my gosh I love these!!!! So cute. You both look gorgeous! I love that salmon colored wall in the background. I can't wait for those babies to get here!!!
Casey, I love reading your blogs and looking at your pictures! You look so fantastick.
Love them! What two beautiful pregnant ladies you are! Miss you guys!
Thanks for letting us come along. It was so much fun. Casey, you are gorgeous mamma! You really have the power to make any photo look stunning. The photo of Gabe kissing your belly is so precious.
when do you come home? You look really good! Let me know- okay dokay!
Casey, you are absolutely breath taking!!! You are the prettiest prego women I have ever seen. Sheesh woman! :) And your little Gabe is adorable. Thanks for sharing these.
Post a Comment