Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Shower for 4!

The two pregnant women!!

The Hostess's with the Mostess's.

Their AMAZING cupcakes! They were so good too!!

Cute Lexi.

Chug-a-lug. Lexi won.
Pin the baby on the belly..

Lexi and I were so lucky to have our girlfriends all give us a baby shower! What a fun thing for two mom's who already have one little kid running around, to have a 2nd baby shower! Lauren & Maria put it all together and did all the cute decorations & helped make some delicious food! It was so much fun! (I am especially excited for the ultimate gift they all gave us...a massage at LaLuna resort! Can it get any better??) Thanks so much you guys!!

2 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

What a great shower! Everyone/thing looks great! (It's so weird that I don't know so many of the girls there) That is probably the perfect gift for a pregnant chick in Grenada. They are so thoughtful.

I think the pics you posts are hilarious: Julie checking her little guy's diaper, Casey pointing to Lexi's belly. I got a kick out of this post! I'm glad you all had a good time.

Julie Winckler said...

I didn't notice at first, I am checking my baby's diaper, ha!!