Wednesday, October 14, 2009

She'll be comin' around the christmas tree when she comes..

So it's offical! We finally have very concrete confirmation, that we are going to be having another little GIRL!! When I got back to Utah, I went in to see my Doctor and get an ultrasound, to find out for sure what we were having. The lady giving me the ultrasound was having a hayday looking at the baby, since it was so developed (I was 29 weeks at the time). We were both pretty excited to be able to see everything so clearly! Here are some pictures of the ultrasounds,...I know it might still be hard to tell what everything is, but for the most part, I hope you can make it out. :)
Also, my ultrasound put my due date ON Christmas Day, so after talking to my doctor (who is not working Christmas, and some of the other days nearby), we have decided the best thing is to be induced on Dec 21st! So, this new little babe is on her way during the holiday season! We are so excited to bring her home and add her to our little family!

8 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Yea!! I am so excited for you! That'll probably be the best Christmas present ever :)

Ashley said...

That's so wonderful, Casey!! You guys make beautiful girls, so I can't wait to see her. I miss your guts. Go get some fast food tonight in my honor :)

Sara and Dustin said...

WAHOO!!! Another girl!! So fun! I've been waiting and waiting for an update from you guys. These are some of the most clear ultrasound pictures I've seen. I'm sure it's because you're 29 weeks not 19. What a perfect little Christmas present! I'm so thrilled for you guys.

Lauren and Chase said...

Yippee!!! We are so excited to meet little McDaniel number two!!! Love the pics, especially the face pic of her nose and mouth haha!
We miss ya Case!

Ashley said...

I am so excited that you'll be here for a few months! Gabe is so much fun! Congratulations!

beth said...

Christmas babies are great! Congratulations!

brandy said...

Having two girls is the best!
Princess everything, pink galore, sparkles, and DRAMA. (or at least that's what goes on in our household:)

Did you know that we will be home for Christmas? We would love to come and see you guys.

Banks Family said...

Congrats you guys on another little girl. Are you going to stay till the baby's born? Hope you are feeling well, we definately need to get together soon!