Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grenada's J'ouvert Carnival!


Carnival, originally uploaded by Casey McDaniel.

On August 10th, I went for my first time, with Matt & Josh (fellow photog buddies) to J'ouvert for Grenada's carnival! We left at 4am so we could get a good spot to take our pictures, since the party goes through the night and the "parade" starts around 6am. It was pretty wild seeing people with paint smeared all over them along with the guys called "Jab Jab," who covered themselves in motor oil. Let's just say, once is enough for me.
(I have posted more pictures on my photoblog at www.caseymcdanielphotography.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are an amazing photographer, and dancer, and caramel popcorn maker. The end.
:)

Today I'm craving your caramel popcorn. Can I come over? :)

kellie said...

Casey you are such an adorable pregnant mama!! Seriously! And I just love all of your photography. I am in awe over everything you do. Hope all is well.