From the beginning of this pregnancy, I have had a good case of morning, afternoon, and sometimes evening sickness. ha! It has pretty much gone away by now and I am doing much better and not as tired, thank goodness!
This pregnancy has been very different than when I was pregnant with Gabe. I had been exercising with Gabe and didn't get sick until I was in my 2nd trimester. This one, has been completely opposite! I haven't done ANY exercising the entire pregnancy and I am really missing it. I think I have just been too tired and sick to go workout. Kind of sad, so I am hoping that now the sickness is gone, I will be able to workout again. :) It has also been harder this time around to sit in front of a computer. I don't know if it is the screens changing quickly or what, but it would always make me nauseous until now. Yahoo! Now I can check your blogs again and be in touch with the rest of the world.
We are really excited to add onto our little family and for Gabe to have another sibling!
King Henry!
8 years ago





16 comments:
Congratulations again. We are really excited for you guys. I am glad you are starting to feel better...especially since it isn't the coolest there either. :) Keep us updated. We are excited to see this little one. I bet Gabe is really excited!
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you guys. That's so exciting. Glad to hear you are feeling good now. Those first few months can be brutal.
Congratulations you guys! That is soooo exciting to hear you are expecting. Sorry to hear you have been sick...maybe this one is a boy:) I am sure little Gabe is so thrilled to have a little sibling. We are so happy for your family!
Congrats! We are so excited for you. Glad to hear you are feeling better. We miss you guys.
Congrats! That is so exciting. Your little belly is so cute! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. (That was so crazy that we saw you at the store when you were visiting!)
Casey, that is fantastic news!
I mean, I'm soo sorry you're not feeling well, or weren't (I totally know how yucky it is!). Things will look up, and just think, you're growing a human being! That's a lot of work in and of itself.
WHAT!!! I had NO idea! How did I miss that?
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm glad you are feeling better.
P.S. Dyson asked me the other day if I was going to pick up Gabe for school when he started Kindergarten. I told him no and he got really sad and said "Gabe has to go to school with me!"
Made me smile and made me sad!
Miss you guys
I'm really excited we're in this "grenada pregnancy" together! hahaha
It will be crazy to bring our little ones back to the island but we can hang together with our babes :) Glad you're feeling better these days.
So excited for you guys! Looks like you had a fun birthday. Hope you keep feeling better and better every day! Cant beleive you kept it a secret so long! Your almost half way done!!!
How cool! I feel your pain 100%. I am due 1/13/10 with our second.
love you...oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Casey, I love, love, love your little baby belly. Thank you for showing us a picture! I showed my sister and she said, "What belly?" I had to explain that for you that looks pregnant. I'm dying in anticipation to know if it's a girl or boy. How is Gabe doing with all this?
FUN! I'm so excited for you guys! I looked at when you where due and you are pretty far along already! Well we cant' wait to hang out with you guys again. Love ya!
Awesome! Congratulations to the whole family. You are so cute-even pregnant! I look forward to seeing more pictures.
That is so exciting!! I bet Gabe can't wait! good luck with this next term and being pregnant!
Congrats to the pregnancy!! How exciting. I bet it is so fun to have little ones around to get you through your husband being so busy with school :)
How fun you guys!! Yay! What is your due date? Connor was a New Year's Eve baby :) When do you find out the sex? Congratulations guys!!!
Post a Comment