
Yesterday, was a stressful day for Ren. He was preparing for a midterm today and was of course studying all day. Close to bedtime, Gabe suddenly grabbed my arm and whispered something to me. I leaned down to hear what she was saying better and caught word of this,.."Look at the table Mom. I am going to make Daddy laugh really hard." then she snickered and ran away. I looked up to see the table looking like that picture above and almost started laughing. I then, told Ren he had better laugh his head off when he walked into the kitchen. ha!
Later, did I find out why she had really set all those little people and toys up....she told Daddy it was so her little toys could study with him and help him study for his test. How cute is that? I can't help but smile, at how precise she set them all up too...you can see a little group of small animals up front, in a semi circle, all peering intently at Daddy's homework. haha! What a little angel!
King Henry!
8 years ago




5 comments:
That is sooo cute!!
Can you believe she's 4 already?
Hyrum will turn 4 on Sunday. Nearly all grown up :)
I love your pictures, btw. Lovely and crisp.
Awe! We love Gabe! What a sweetie. Miss you guys.
Oh Gabe is such a sweetheart! That is way too funny. She used so many of them, too! That was a very well thought out little surprise.
That is too funny! How thoughtful of her.
Oh, she is so cute! Congratulations on the new little one! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes better!
Post a Comment