Friday, July 3, 2009

Time in Utah

Staying in our own apartment for the first two weeks!

Walking Sampson

View from up the street

Aunt Carrie chasing the kids

We were lucky enough to stay in some of our family's apartments, while they were gone to Italy for two weeks, when we first got to Utah. It was so nice at times, having our own place to come home to at the end of the day. We also got to take care of their Great Dane, Sampson.
We quickly found out that the kids had a new favorite ride at Grandma's house...riding behind the lawnmower! Even Uncle Alvin had to give it whirl and pull them around, since they wouldn't seem to get off! ha!

3 comments:

Paul/Heather said...

Our puppy name is Samson. Its a good name.
How long will you be living in Grenada?
Isnt life great?!? You look so happy.
HuGs

Justin & Ashlee said...

Glad you had a good time in Utah. I am glad to see you are back to blogging, we miss you guys. Can't wait to see more pics

Lee & Kindra said...

Hi Casey,
I don't know if you remember me. I'm Kindra Nielsen from the good old highland 3rd ward. I came across Tara's blog through facebook and then found yours! I love that picture with the Great Dane. I am a Great Dane owner myself! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me stopping in on your blog and checking it out.

I also wanted to ask you if you happen to have an e-mail address for Carrie. I would love to get in touch with her. My e-mail is kindra.lee@gmail.com.

Thanks!