Monday, April 20, 2009

Sports Day!

GAP Sports Day!

The Red Team (I think we were miss'n a few)

The Green Team

The Yellow Team (just had a fight)

Miss Gracelynn

Getting lined up

GO!

The Lime race (limes here look like lemons)

Sitting around the table

Gabe's friend Dyson

Are you ready?

At the end of March, Gabe's preschool had a fun sports day for all the kids. I think Gabe had a fun time, especially when she got to run! She loves to run really fast. Some of the races included, lime racing & lots of fun relay races! This last picture makes me laugh, because it is very typical of Gabe & Dyson...they are always trying to one up each other. ha! (I think it must be the age) Anyways, it was a fun day to capture and watch Gabe as she raced around! Go GABE!!

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Okay, so I went to high school in Spanish Fork with Renny (he probably won't remember me), but I have a quick question: how did you guys end up in Grenada? What are you doing that would allow you to live in this little chunk of paradise?

Jess Clark

Heather said...

Casey-
Your photography is becoming more and more amazing EVERYDAY! I always new you were talented,but you are getting really good! Gina (my sister in law) and myself want to hire you for a day or two when you get home to photograph a bunch of cool stuff that we can put onto canvases, etc!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME!

kellie said...

Casey!! Yea, I am so happy to hear from you :) It has been awhile. I have wondered how you were doing. You are such an amazing photographer!!! Holy crap! I always knew you would go far with your creative little mind. You are as beautiful as ever and Gabe is a doll. I am so happy that I can stalk you now :)