Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ummm...loss of words.

The three 30x40 prints.

This is the "Butterflies" print. One of my favorites!

"Le Jardin français" or "The French Garden"

"Bulls eye"

The post title explains exactly what came to my mind when I went to look at three of my prints, hanging up in someone else's house....Holy CRAPOLA! Ha! I didn't know what to say. This is crazy. A man, who has become a good friend of mine, purchased three of my prints a couple months back. He is originally from Paris, and had them sent back to Paris to be printed and then framed and covered in a UV coating (which made them hard to photograph yesterday. They kept having a glare on them, especially "The French Garden"). Yesterday, I went over to his house to check them out and wrote the titles, dates, etc. on them. I am still in shock that something I did, is actually hanging up in someone else's home! Pretty wild!

5 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

That is so awesome Casey! Congrats!!

Denzil and Brittany said...

Congratulations!! What a great honor. We miss you guys

Anonymous said...

congrats, casey!

Rhiannon said...

Wow! Thats really exciting! Congrats!

carrie said...

Casey! That is awesome! A huge milestone....some day when you have pictures hanging in hundreds of homes, you will look back at this post and smile. So proud of you sis!