Monday, April 6, 2009

Remember when..

The glamour of curlers...


Gabe's talented nose picking.

One of my new favorite pictures!

I was standing in line at Foodfair the other day, and happened to look to my right spotting some bright green curlers. I kind of laughed to myself and thought about when I used to put curlers in my hair and sleep in them. It was really fun to take them out and see those bouncy curls come tumbling down....so I got some for Gabe. She was so excited about them and right when I pulled my camera out, started posing all glamorous for me. It was really cute!

3 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

so cute Casey! Love that little Gabe! And I still do the curlers sometimes! Jayson always wants to see what they'll look like!

carrie said...

I remember those days of sleeping with a headful of pink curlers....awww, memories. I put them in Kennedy's hair too. :)

Mama Nut said...

I love the picture of you and Gabe embracing...so precious! I still have a pack of pink foam curlers I keep under my sink--I use them to threaten my nine-year-old tomboy, Hali, that I'll curl her hair with them if she doesn't stop [insert one of many irritatating behaviors here]. Hope all is well your family on the island!