Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Big "3"

Little heaven's.

The Big 3!

Well, well, well...
New Ballet shoes!
Playing in the pool!
Trying to throw Summer in!
Kate.


On June 13th, we celebrated Gabriel's 3rd birthday! We had a really fun "Disney princess" party in the backyard! There was a pinata, crown making, lots of water to cool us down and fun gifts to open. I think Gabe had a pretty good time. (We missed Renny, though.)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! It sounds like the party was loads of fun.

Sara and Dustin said...

Wow, Gabe is 3! Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys. Casey, your hair looks awesome. You are such a hottie.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Great pictures! I love your blog. Are you back in Utah now? I can't seem to keep up with you!

carrie said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! Wish we could have been there with you guys. We're excited for you to come out here in a few days though. The cake looks awesome--Tara did a great job! And the hair looks great Casey--pretty color on you.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! You have such a talent with pictures. I love the pics of the sundance festival. Hope you guys are doing good.

beth said...

Happy birthday Gabe! And best wishes from Esther and William.

brandy said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!! It looks like the party was a blast!! Hope you guys are having a good time in Utah. We are headed that way in a month...i can hardly wait. I am needing some Cafe Rio ASAP!! Tell Renny we say hello!

I went private a few days ago..If you would like an invite send me an email at azdunaway@hotmail.com.We would love to stay in touch!