Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding!









Today was my cousin's wedding and I thought it would be fun to sneak some pictures of the newlyweds, while the photographer was busy or taking pictures at another angle. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, and it was so neat to go to a sealing again. The last picture is of me and two of my sisters, Tara and Nicki! We had to snap some shots by the waterfall, of course!

4 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

They're beautiful Casey! I understand the frustration of being the 2nd photographer, but you still produced some beautiful pictures! Can't wait to continue learning about photography with you down in Grenada!

Banks Family said...

So glad you guys commented. Looks like you are having a blast in Granada. You guys have always been so adventurous. You will have to stay in touch, and we will all have to get back together when you guys are back in town. Gabe is so big! Good luck with school Renny. Casey, your photos are awesome, I think I went to hair school with your cousin.

Tara said...

Cute! I need to get a copy of the one with us girls in it. I like that! The wedding pics are very pretty! Wish you could of come to the reception! We missed you!

DJ and Mary Murdock said...

The pictures are awesome! They look really great! It was fun to see everyone again at the wedding!