Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trip to California!
















Gabe and I were able to go visit my sister, Carrie, and her family last weekend! Gabe always has such a fun time playing with her three cousins! We went to the beach and played at the park, went swimming and just played with toys, to a name a few. I really admire Carrie and Mike and the types of people they are. Here are some pictures through-out our trip!

8 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Wow, Casey. This is some of your best work (in my opinion)! When you are in Utah next? I would love to have you take some of me and my family. Are you expensive?

carrie said...

Casey--the pictures turned out awesome! Thank you so much for taking them and wow, the turn around was fast! They look great! We had a great time and were so glad you guys could come out. We'll see you in a few days! Maybe we can pull another all nighter. :)

carrie said...

I have to tell you...that night after you guys left, I was talking to Bailey in her bed, telling her that we were going to babysit some friends of ours the next day. She said, "I want to babysit Gabe." I told her that Gabe left to go home. And she told me, " I don't want Gabe to leave." She already misses her cousin.

Dartay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dartay said...

K, so your pictures are awesome! If you are in town still I would love you to do our "huge" family pics, we've been meaning to do them for, oh, about 3 years!

Banks Family said...

You can definately tell that you two are sisters! How fun to get together!

Amanda said...

You always do the neatest things with the colors of your photos, i love it.
Dyson really misses Gabe, we should get together while you are still here. I know D would love it.

Heather said...

you need to start a business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya