Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summertime!

The McDaniel's house

Content.

Gabe & Finn loved playing in the mud,...I don't really know what's going on here...

Cousins.

Yes, I am a cheeseball.

-Grandma and some of the munchkins-

Well, it's starting to feel more and more like summer here in Utah. Gabe loves playing at Nanna and Poppa's house (Ren's parents) and Grandma and Grandpa's house (My parents). Yesterday, my Dad put up this fun blow up slide for us to play on! All the grandkids have a blast in my parent's backyard,...not to mention the grown-ups as well!

4 comments:

Denzil and Brittany said...

Glad your having fun at home. We miss you!

Justin & Ashlee said...

I am glad that you are having fun. Isn't Utah great? Although I have missed the warmth, I'm glad it is starting to warm up. Those are great pictures at Temple Square.

Tara said...

Cute Pics! You will have to make a copy of the one with Mom and the grandkids! I liked it!

FinnSatch said...

love the photos. mostly I love the one with the kids on the tramp. It really shows their personalities. (especially Dylan's.) Next, we'll have to do Sundance photos.