Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Piper's tummy time and unexpected roll!

About a week ago Piper was having some tummy time and decided it was time to roll! I was surprised, scared and excited all at the same time! Ha! Here is the video of it!

4 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

So cute!! I love her little squeaks! I can't believe she rolled over either! Haha i guess she is light enough to push herself over! :)

kellie said...

Oh Casey, she is so sweet! I can't believe how fast time fly's. I swear it was just yesterday that I ran into you at Soel here in Utah. You have such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!!

Sara and Dustin said...

It is so fun to see a video of darling little Piper! She looked she surprised herself by rolling over. It's so funny to me to think of you with baby - I've never seen that first hand! My vote is for more videos. She's such a doll!

Kuulei and Nick said...

oooo quite the acrobat!