Friday, April 23, 2010

Girls Night!

It was time to get together with the gals last night...

So we headed to the Victory Bar and Grill at Port Louie, for some dessert and swimming!




It was a much needed night with my girls yesterday. After having a family full of sick kids, including myself, I needed to get away and just relax. So a bunch of us women went out! It was so much fun just chatting and relaxing while eating yummy ice cream, and then going for a dip in the pool!
I love the Carinage at night, with all the lights reflecting off the water. Sorry if some of my pictures are a little blurry; I am not used to shooting at night, but I loved it and want to try it again!

4 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

It was such a great night!! Had a blast! Thanks for taking pics of it Case!!

Sara and Dustin said...

I didn't know you could swim there! Is that new? Sounds like a fun night!

carrie said...

CASEY!!! Here there sis! I have loved catching up on your blog...it's been awhile. It's been awhile since I've done any kind of blogging whatsoever. Anyways, I loved seeing Piper roll over, I can't wait to see her in person, your "sun dog" photo is gorgeous, how cool is that?!?, and Gabe's noodle/corn masterpiece made me laugh out loud....how adorable! SHe's got talent...takes after her mama's artistic abilities. :) Can't wait to see you soon in Utah! Love you guys!!!!

carrie said...

CASEY!!! Here there sis! I have loved catching up on your blog...it's been awhile. It's been awhile since I've done any kind of blogging whatsoever. Anyways, I loved seeing Piper roll over, I can't wait to see her in person, your "sun dog" photo is gorgeous, how cool is that?!?, and Gabe's noodle/corn masterpiece made me laugh out loud....how adorable! SHe's got talent...takes after her mama's artistic abilities. :) Can't wait to see you soon in Utah! Love you guys!!!!