

Renny's, sister's husband, Wyatt was kind enough to snap some pictures of me so I could show Ren the growing baby bump. We went up into the Canyon and played around with some of the fall colors. So far Gabe and I have loved being back in Utah, but we really miss our Daddy! We know he is working hard and will be with us very soon!! Thanks everyone who has helped give him food! I wish I could hug you or give you a belly bump. he!





6 comments:
Are you still in Utah? You are soo cute!!
fun Casey! What a cute pregnant mommy you make!
You are beautiful!
You are gorgeous, Casey. Also, I love those pictures of Gabe swinging and running face first into the leaves. So funny! We miss you guys and I'm so excited for your new little girl!
Nice pictures!!! Love the colors
You did a great job touching up and playing with those pics. I love the colors. I still need to pick your brain with CS4.
Post a Comment