The whole gang!(P.S. I should clarify that Carrie is itching her nose, he.)

Last night, some of our extended family got together for a mini family reunion at the Olive Garden. It was so neat seeing our cousins and other family memebers who we haven't seen in over 10 years!! Crazy, I know! I think the kids will never forget Uncle Cole and his magic button on his hand....everytime they pushed it his leg or arm would fly up! Needless to say, they chased him around the rest of the night trying to push the "magic button!" Ha! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!







1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of you and Gabe and your belly. Only 24 more days!!! Gabe is such a doll. Anna STILL talks about her all the time. I'd be surprised if Gabe even remembers Anna exists :) Enjoy your last few weeks with only one munchkin!
Post a Comment