
This past week the weather here in Utah has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Perfect fall weather, and perfect for a good-sized leaf pile! Gabe had a hay day when Grandpa raked together all the leaves in our backyard and let her go crazy in them! It was so fun to watch her run full speed at the pile and then throw herself into them, disappearing in the bouncy, crunchy heap! The last picture makes me laugh, because my Dad would not stop throwing leaves on the pile, even when my mom wanted a picure with Gabe. haha! So there he is, practically throwing leaves on them as I am taking the picture. ha!








2 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun. I bet Gabe loved it. Your mom is really cute, you look a lot alike. I laughed at the picture too with your dad throughing leaves in. Haha!
I love the picture of her totally covered in the pile. So cute!
Post a Comment