Thursday, September 9, 2010

Apple Pickers!














(Can you find me?)

Today we went with some of our good friends, apple picking at a nearby farm. It was a lot of fun picking our own apples! They were pretty big and looked crisp and tasty! It got my mouth thinking of a yummy toffee dip recipe my sister recently gave me...
It was also nice walking through the cooler, fall air today. It is funny how quickly the weather can turn. I think just yesterday, it was more humid and very hot, and then BAM, it is fall. I am really excited about the fall time here, especially with all of the beautiful trees around and the leaves starting to change colors! Perfect time for pictures! If anyone out there wants some family pictures done soon, let me know! I would love to take some during this wonderful season!

No comments: